Speaker Information + Resources
Prefer to listen, rather than read?
Here’s an audio overview of the information found on this page.
CLICK PLAY BELOW
We’re excited to collaborate with you to create an inspiring and hopeful gathering place for Christian women (in the first two years of grief) who need a break from the added stress and pain of the holidays.
The Holiday Grief Relief Summit is a 1-day virtual event that will help Christian women get ‘relief’ from grief; create a place of connection with other women who ‘get it,’ offer inspiration and God-filled hope to make it through the day, the holiday, and the days to come.
On this page, you’ll find resources to make your life as a speaker easy and answer questions you may have. If you run into a question we didn’t answer, reach out at email@example.com.
We know that things like summits and bundles don’t always run perfectly but your experience is a top priority here. We can’t host this event without you and are dedicated to ensuring every one of you enjoys the process and benefits from participating.
In addition to a smooth and organized experience, as a speaker you’ll receive:
- 30-40% affiliate commission on the Extended Access Relief Bundle.
- The summit is a FREE event, but we also offer extended access to the summit with added bonuses at a reasonable cost for attendees who want to own a replay of the summit with extra bonuses.
- 30-40% affiliate commission on the Extended Access Relief Bundle.
- Gain email subscribers through pitching a freebie during your presentation. We’ll also put together a guide containing all speaker freebies, which we’ll promote outside of presentations.
- Gain email subscribers through contributing a bonus to the Extended Access Relief Bundle.
- If one life is impacted – if one woman pushes through the hardest day of their life and is given hope of a future while going through grief, there are blessings beyond what we enjoy on this earth. And I know that matters to you!
- Hang out in the Holiday Grief Relief Summit’s private Facebook group and connect with women who need something that only you can give!
- Free access to the Holiday Grief Relief Summit and the Extended Access Relief Bundle.
- An invitation to feature your story on the Grief 2 Great Day Podcast.
- A few fun surprises along the way 🤫
Quick Access Links
How It Will All Work
Let’s get into some details. Here’s how the Holiday Grief Relief Summit will work:
The event will air on November 13, 2023.
Presentations will be pre-recorded, 20 minutes in length, and can include promotion of your related freebie.
If you’re able: join us in the Zoom meeting and chat with attendees at the end of the summit’s day. The time required (on the day your presentation airs) would be around 1 hour. Now, if you want to come earlier for the other presentations, that would be just fine too!
I know we are in different time zones, and you may not be able to join us, so don’t stress. You can also connect with attendees in the Holiday Grief Relief Summit’s private Facebook Group. It would greatly enhance attendees’ experience if you’re able to commit to at least one way to engage with them during the summit while pointing them to additional resources you have.
So, to recap engagement opportunities: 1. At the end of the summit meeting. 2. In the summit’s private Facebook group. 3. Combination of the first two. 😊
Leading up to the summit, we’ll have about 3 weeks of promotion. We’ll provide swipe copy and graphics to make it all easy. Each speaker is required to promote at least once via email and once on social media to ensure everyone benefits, but anything above and beyond that is totally up to you, your goals with affiliate commissions, and how much you’d like to support the event.
During the promotion phase and as the summit is running, we’ll promote the Extended Access Relief Bundle. This includes an extended-access pass for the replays, notes, and action steps for each presentation (which we will create), and additional bonuses we’ll all throw in. This will provide immense value to our attendees, while making the work of promoting and creating a presentation worthwhile by allowing you to bring in affiliate commissions and additional email addresses. Woot-woot!
What I’ll Ask of You
This all sounds great, but what do we need from you? Let’s chat about it!
Our goal is to make everything easy so we can all enjoy the event while providing immense value to our attendees and growth in our kingdom businesses.
- BASIC INFORMATION
First, we’ll gather some basic information from you so we can finalize the Registration page and show you off on our Speakers page.
Once you let us know you’re in, we’ll send a form where you can upload this information easily. It will take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
Next is your presentation! This is a 15-20-minute pre-recorded presentation where attendees can be inspired by your story, learn how grief affects them, hear ways to honor their loved one, feel heard and…win prizes.
Please structure your content in a way that allows attendees to walk away feeling empowered and understood, rather than a format where they feel overwhelmed or as if they were missing something important. Remember how it was in grief – everything was too much on some days.
You have your choice of the following presentation formats, based on what works best for you and your topic:
- You talking to the camera
- A combination of the two
You can record your presentation any way you would like, but we will need you to download or export to us as an mp4. Review your video and make sure the audio is clear. For more details, check out the Resource Vault for Presentation Guidelines.
You are free to use your presentation however you’d like once the summit has concluded.
Your presentation should include helpful, actionable content. Here’s the suggested format:
- A good hook to make attendees want to continue watching
- A quick introduction to you
- Teaching/inspiration/empowering section
- 1-2 specific action steps attendees can take and get a ‘win’
- Share your freebie (1-2 minutes)
Presentations are due by October 16, 2023. This date is important because a single video of all presentations will be created and time is needed to create this and allow time for testing.
- EXTENDED ACCESS RELIEF BUNDLE
The Extended Access Relief Bundle will be a value-packed addition to the presentations. To make it even more valuable and to give you an additional way to collect attendee email addresses, we encourage you to provide a resource to add.
This includes things like:
- Trainings, workshops or a single group-coaching session
- Courses (big or small)
- 1-month memberships
(Note: We do not recommend any type of 1:1 contribution)
While providing (gifting) a resource isn’t required, it’s highly encouraged that you participate. It’s a great way to collect additional email addresses (as attendees will provide their information to claim your bonus) and it makes it easier to promote since your audience will want what you’ve included. We’ll also increase your affiliate commission to 40% as an extra thank you.
We’d love information about your bonus as soon as you’re able to provide it, but it is not due until October 9, 2023. You’ll receive a questionnaire to fill out to make it easy.
Please note that attendees will be able to begin claiming resources as soon as promotion opens on October 23, 2023.
The power of a virtual summit comes from a group of experts coming together for a single cause. The joint promotion that happens because of this is a huge benefit to everyone involved. We can’t get any of our speakers results above what we’d do on our own if no one shares.
To ensure this event is beneficial to all, speakers are required to send a minimum of one email about the event and post at least once on social media during the promotion period, starting on October 23, 2023.
You’ll want to share using your affiliate link so you can get in on the 30-40% commission that will come from any sale of the summit upgrades.
If you choose to contribute a bonus to the Extended Access Relief Bundle, your commission will increase from 30% to 40%. Yay!
You’ll find swipe copy and graphics in the Resource Vault below to make it easy.
Do NOT edit the affiliate link ThriveCart gives you or update to the prettier version of the link you get by pasting it into your browser and hitting enter. Anything other than the link given will not track your referrals. You can create a pretty link that leads to the original link given by ThriveCart with something like the Pretty Links plugin or bit.ly if you are familiar with any of these.
- LOW-KEY PARTICIPATION
And last comes participation during the week of the event. Since we’ll already have done the work of creating the presentations and extra resources, we’ll be able to sit back, relax and connect with attendees in the best way for you!
All we ask is that you either – be available during the hour after all presentations are live or pop in to check on the thread in the Facebook group related to your presentation. Or, feel free to do both. 😊 Easy!
While summits are great for overall visibility and making new connections, a little extra income never hurts either, right?
That’s exactly why we’ve set up an affiliate program where you’ll receive a commission from all sales you refer to the event.
The commission structure is as follows:
- 30% for all speakers
- 40% for all speakers who include a premium bonus to the Extended Access Relief Bundle
The pricing structure will be:
Extended Access Relief Bundle
- $47 for 20-minutes after initial opt-in for a Free summit ticket
- $57 from October 23-November 5, 2023
- $77 from November 6-November 19, 2023
To make it as easy as possible for you to generate extra income, the Resource Vault includes things like email swipe copy, social media copy, and social share graphics. However, you’re more than welcome to write your own copy and even run your own Facebook ads.
Affiliate Commission. You will create your own Affiliate Link (for security reasons). Instructions on how to create this link will come in a separate email! I will send instructions as soon as the tech is ready.
Your Affiliate Link. Just remember to use your affiliate link when promoting or sharing! Again, do not use anything other than the link ThriveCart gives you.
Payouts for sales made in October will be made on November 20, 2023. November commissions will be paid out on December 4, 2023. The payout will come in the form of a check mailed to you on the dates listed; however, you will know the amount (via screen shot of your affiliate link / amount) on those dates.
As with all affiliate promotions, be sure to disclose that you’re an affiliate when sharing with your audience.
Now for those resources I promised to make your life as easy as possible.
In this folder you’ll find the following resources:
- Speaker Checklist
- Presentation Guidelines
- Email swipe copy and suggested send dates
- Social media swipe copy and suggested posting dates
- Social media graphics
Phew, that was a lot to cover! You’re awesome for making it this far 🙂
For the sake of clarity, here are your current action steps:
- Provide your basic information once the link comes through.
- Sign up for your affiliate account (once the instructions are received).
- Record your presentation and send to us (once the form for your presentation is received).
- Let me know if you have any questions up to this point!
Remember to grab your Speaker Checklist and get things added to your calendar. Because if you’re like me, if it’s not in your calendar it doesn’t exist.
Here’s a roundup of our key dates:
- Basic information due: (as soon as possible but) by October 2, 2023
- Extended Access Relief Bundle contribution information: October 9, 2023
- Presentation due: October 16, 2023
- Presentation Worksheet due: October 9, 2023 (if we are creating it)
- Presentation Worksheet due: October 16, 2023 (if you are creating it)
- Promotion period: October 23, 2023 – November 13, 2023
- Summit dates: November 13, 2023
- Extended Access Relief Bundle cart closes: November 19, 2023
- Affiliate payouts: October referrals on November 20 / November referrals on December 4, 2023